Meet RESI’s Network of Global Investors and Channel Partners
This fall, the Redefining Early Stage Investments Conference (RESI) will expand to include tech hubs and companies from the First Coast: DC, MD, PA, NJ, NY, RI, CT, and MA. RESI invites earliest stage companies from the discovery stage through venture stage: companies seeking grants, seed, angel, series A, and series B funding.
As a client/partner of BioHealth Innovation and/or an early stage biohealth start-up in the BioHealth Capital Region, you can attend the RESI Boston September Conference at a reduced rate - $300 each ticket for the first 5 signups; each ticket valued at $1,295.
RESI is a partnering vehicle for you to connect with global investors and strategic partners. You'll have an opportunity to showcase your technology and assets in a poster board format with our table in the exhibit hall. You can participate in partnering and networking all day, and explore the exhibit hall, investor panels and entrepreneur workshops.
Email BioHealth Innovation for the Discount Code and Register Now
$300 for Tech Hub Members Includes:
- 1 Tech Hub Member (BioHealth Innovation Client / Partner) Ticket
- Present Your Technology in a Poster Board Format at BHI Table
- Company Datasheet Featured on Website and Newsletter
- All Day Access to Partnering, Networking, Panels and Workshops
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Cocktail Reception
- All Registered Attendees Eligible to Apply to First Coast Innovation Challenge
- Top 5 companies of the First Coast tech hub members will present their technology as a 10-minute pitch to a panel of early-stage investors.
- Top 5 will be featured in Marketing Channels
- It's FREE to Apply (Application Deadline: 8/17/18)