The event will include music, lawn games, hors d'oeuvres, drinks.
MedImmune fully supports and abides by the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals. MedImmune cannot accommodate or pay for the cost of a spouse or other guest of a healthcare professional. As such, this event is open to invitees only. If you are a prescriber and/or a Federal, State, or Institution employee, you may be subject to laws, regulations, or rules which prohibit, limit, or require the public disclosure of gifts, meals, or items of value you may receive. We ask that you comply with any such laws, regulations, or rules that govern your receipt of gifts, meals, or items of value. Please bring your State License Number (SLN) and National Provider Identifier (NPI) to the event. These will be used for reporting purposes where required by state and federal law (OPEN Payments). You may look up your NPI and SLN at http://www.npinumberlookup.org/.
1. Who should attend this event? This event is intended for scientists and leaders of bio Pharma companies only, as the purpose of this event is to connect scientists in overlapping areas of interest.
1. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Attendees are required to show a picture ID.
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Please follow signs for event parking & entrance.
4. Is my registration/ticket transferrable? No, all guests must be registered via Eventbrite.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, we will have registration check-in for all registered guests.
6. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? No, for security purposes they must match. If you go by a nickname that doesn't match your ID Please Put the Nickname before your legal first name Example: First Name Box: Bob - Robert; Last Name Box: Smith