Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 12:00pm - 01:00pm
The COVID pandemic has certainly forced us to re-think the whole paradigm of conducting clinical trials. From design, site and CRO selection, patient recruitment, data management, to execution, the world of clinical trials has been altered significantly in 2020… and most likely beyond.
Here are some relevant questions you should be asking yourself and that we will be asking our panelists in today’s webinar:
- Can patients be allowed to participate in clinical research from virtually anywhere?
- What considerations should I be thinking about if I want to implement a virtual, hybrid, or decentralized trial?
- What mobile health technologies are applicable for which conditions?
- What is the value of RWD (Real World Data) and RWE (Real World Evidence) and how do I best collect and leverage that asset?
- Can AI and Machine Learning help me convert patient data into actionable insights that are both interoperable and easily integrates into my eTMF (Trial Master File)?
- How can we create smarter protocol amendments that don’t delay patient recruitment and necessitate long regulatory approvals?
- What are the safest places in the world for me to plan a clinical trial in the next year?
- What pearls and pitfalls can the panelists share from their COVID related experiences?
- Are there any incentives out there I should be looking at?
- What is the one important thing that I, as a sponsor, didn’t think of, and will most likely be surprised by?
Click here for more information.
Location Live Webinar