20271 Goldenrod Lane | Rockville, MD 20876 | (301) 637-7950
A Montgomery County Innovation Network Facility
Managed by BioHealth Innovation, Inc. (BHI)
50 Private Offices || 12 Wet Labs || 32,000 square feet
Virtual space also available*
- Turnkey office space with fully fitted wet labs, including RO water, emergency power, and fume hoods. located in the heart of the new Pinkney Innovation Complex at Montgomery College (PIC-MC).
- Flexible one-year lease agreements with 60-day notice terms.
- Shared conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual systems, pre-wired offices to accommodate both telephone and broadband internet service, and wireless internet access.
- Shared kitchenette/lunch room with coffee and other hot gourmet beverages, refrigerator, and microwave.
- On-site access to market research databases provided through partnership with TEDCO to bona fide entrepreneurs and faculty innovators (consultants excluded). Appointments are required. Schedule here.
- Access to TEDCO market research databases.
- Access to state-of-art equipment at BioScience Education Center, Montgomery College.
*Virtual office space is available for qualified companies on a limited basis. This enables companies to access conference and mail rooms, incubator and BHI services.
- Supporting the growth of early stage product companies/innovation centers developing biotechnology, health IT, cybersecurity, bioinformatics and other enabling technologies.
- Companies should be technology‐based, product driven, market relevant, and growth oriented. (Lifestyle businesses, services companies, and franchises are excluded.)
- Access to interns, faculty and state-of-the-art biotechnology equipment at Montgomery College.
- Companies will be aided by a variety of resources including BHI “Entrepreneurs-in-Residence,” resource provider office hours, key opinion leader sessions, tactical workshops on technology development, and entrepreneurship support from BHI’s various corporate, strategic and investment partners.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. A waitlist is kept when spaces are full.
- Click here to download the Germantown Center Program Application.
- Click here to view Germantown Innovation Center tenants.