International Innovation Center
22 Baltimore Road | Rockville, MD 20850 | (301) 637-7950
BioHealth Innovation, Inc. (BHI) provides international companies the perfect starting point to create or locate US-based subsidiaries by offering a soft landing to companies seeking to grow their US business and access BHI, federal and state resources.
- Move-in ready office module or shared module with cubicle furniture.
- Flexible one-year lease agreements with 60-day notice terms.
- Shared conference rooms, and kitchen.
- Access to BHI entrepreneurs-in-residence, business analysts, and external resource network.
- Access to market research databases provided through partnership with TEDCO to bona fide entrepreneurs and faculty innovators (consultants excluded). Appointments are required.
- Description of TEDCO market research databases.
- Supporting the entry into the U.S. of innovation centers/R&D operations for foreign companies.
- Companies should be technology‐based, product driven, market relevant, and growth oriented. (Lifestyle businesses, services companies, and franchises are excluded.)
- BHI’s international innovation partnerships range in scope from providing commercialization advice and physical space to co-founding companies to better leverage foreign investment in US operations.
- Companies will be aided by a variety of resources including BHI entrepreneurs-in-residence, resource provider office hours, key opinion leader sessions, tactical workshops on technology development, and entrepreneurship support from BHI’s various corporate, strategic and investment partners.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Partnerships can be established with/without physical space. A waitlist is kept when physical spaces are full.
- Click here to download the International Innovation Center Program Application.