155 Gibbs Street, 4th Floor | Rockville, MD 20850 | (301) 637-7950
A Montgomery County Innovation Network Facility
Managed by BioHealth Innovation, Inc. (BHI)
37 Private Offices and Office Suites || 4,000 square feet of Coworking Space
Virtual space also available*
- Class A office space located in the heart of the bustling Rockville Town Center—with great access to restaurants, nightlife, community events and fitness facilities.
- Flexible one-year lease agreements with 60-day notice terms.
- Shared conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual systems, pre-wired offices to accommodate both telephone and broadband internet service, and wireless internet access.
- Shared kitchenette/lunch room with coffee and other hot gourmet beverages, refrigerator, and microwave.
- Access to market research databases provided through partnership with TEDCO to bona fide entrepreneurs and faculty innovators (consultants excluded). Appointments are required. Schedule here.
- Access to TEDCO market research databases.
- Supporting the growth of early stage product companies/innovation centers developing health IT, cybersecurity, bioinformatics and other enabling technologies.
- Companies should be technology‐based, product driven, market relevant, and growth oriented. (Lifestyle businesses, services companies, and franchises are excluded.)
- Companies receive access to support in both hardware and software development.
- Companies will be aided by a variety of resources including BHI “Entrepreneurs-in-Residence,” resource provider office hours, key opinion leader sessions, tactical workshops on technology development, and entrepreneurship support from BHI’s various corporate, strategic and investment partners.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. A waitlist is kept when spaces are full.
- Click here to download the Rockville Innovation Center Program Application.
- Click here to view Rockville Innovation Center tenants.