- Supporting the growth of early stage product companies/innovation centers developing health IT, cybersecurity, bioinformatics and other enabling technologies.
- Companies should be technology‐based, product driven, market relevant, and growth oriented. (Lifestyle businesses, services companies, and franchises are excluded.)
- Companies receive access to support in both hardware and software development.
- Companies will be aided by a variety of resources including BHI “Entrepreneurs-in-Residence,” resource provider office hours, key opinion leader sessions, tactical workshops on technology development, and entrepreneurship support from BHI’s various corporate, strategic and investment partners.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. A waitlist is kept when spaces are full.
- Click here to download the Rockville Innovation Center Program Application.
- Click here to view Rockville Innovation Center tenants.