708 Quince Orchard Road | Gaithersburg, MD 20876 | (301) 637-7950
An Alexandria Real Estate Equities Facility
Partnership with BioHealth Innovation, Inc. (BHI)
- Biohealth Innovation manages one of five move-in ready lab/office modules with fully fitted wet laboratory space including casework, sink, fume hood, equipment storage, and emergency generator, office and cubicle furniture.
- Flexible one-year lease agreements with 60-day notice terms.
- Shared conference rooms, IT closet, autocalve, glass wash, and ice maker.
- Shared pantry and access to state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Access to market research databases provided through partnership with TEDCO to bona fide entrepreneurs and faculty innovators (consultants excluded). Appointments are required.
- Description of TEDCO market research databases.
- Supporting the growth of early stage biotechnology companies.
- Companies should be technology‐based, product driven, market relevant, and growth oriented. (Lifestyle businesses, services companies, and franchises are excluded.)
- Access to interns, faculty and state-of-the-art biotechnology equipment at Montgomery College.
- Companies will be aided by a variety of resources including BHI “Entrepreneurs-in-Residence,” resource provider office hours, key opinion leader sessions, tactical workshops on technology development, and entrepreneurship support from BHI’s various corporate, strategic and investment partners.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. A waitlist is kept when spaces are full.
- Click here to download the LaunchLabs TM Program Application.