Don’t miss a unique opportunity to discuss your biohealth technology innovation directly with Program Officers from NSF, various institutes at NIH (including NIA, NCI, NIDA, and NHLBI), the University of Maryland MIPS program. Learn the latest about the current areas of focus for these funding resources, Tips and Tricks for submitting successful applications, and Additional Resources to support your early stage company. Confirmed speakers and partnering meeting participants include:
- Stephanie Davis, PhD - Small Business Program Coordinator, NIH National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Stephanie Fertig, HHS Small Business Program Lead, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Armineh Ghazarian - Program Analyst, NIH National Institute of Aging
- Colleen Gibney, SBIR Deputy Project Manager, USAMRDC
- Henry Ahn - Program Director, National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Todd Haim, PhD – Chief, Office of Small Business Research, NIH National Institute of Aging
- Elena Koustova, PhD, MBA - Director, Office of Translational Initiatives and Program Innovations (OTIPI), NIDA SBIR/STTR Coordinator, NIH National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) Office of Director
- JR Meyers, SBIR Project Manager, USAMRDC
- Victor Prikhodko – Senior Business Dev. Manager, SBIR/STTR NIH National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Saroj Regmi, PhD - Health Science Administrator Office of Small Business Research, NIH National Institute of Aging
- Andrea Renner - SBIR Deputy Project Manager, USAMRDC
- Ben Schrag, PhD - Program Director, National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Onur Unal, Manager, Life Sciences Projects, Maryland Industrial Partnerships (MIPS), Maryland Technology Enterprise Institute (Mtech), University of Maryland
Additional participants from the NIH National Cancer Institute and other resources TBA.
Click here to.. Reserve your spot (no fee) today!