20271 Goldenrod Lane | Germantown, MD 20879
With easy access to I-270, the Germantown Innovation Center (GIC) is the County’s premier space for life sciences companies featuring wet labs and clean rooms in partnership with Montgomery College’s state-of-the-art biotech facilities.
TEDCO’s Market Search Databases will be hosted at the Germantown Innovation Center. These proprietary databases are available for use of the Maryland start-up community to explore market opportunities. Registration required. Click here to register.
- 32,000 square feet
- 45 offices
- 11 wet labs, averaging 500 square feet and 2 modular clean rooms (Class 100) for life sciences companies
- 2 huddle areas
- 2 conference rooms
- 1 large multi-purpose room, seating 80-100 people
- Green-design elements, including
- Lab floors of rapidly renewable materials
- Efficient mechanical systems
- Free parking
The BioHealth Capital Region has unmatched biohealth assets from iconic federal institutions, world-class universities, top-notch healthcare facilities, and global and emerging bioscience companies.
The GIC resident companies connect with BHI’s team and resources to help launch their business into the thriving BioHealth Capital Region.
- Turnkey office space with fully fitted wet labs, including ROI water, emergency power and fume hoods
- Shared conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual systems, pre-wired offices to accommodate both telephone and broadband internet services and wireless internet access avaiable
- A tenant services coordinator at the front desk
- Shared office equipment including copy, fax, scan, print and mail delivery
- Shared kitchenette / lunch room with coffee and other hot gourmet beverages, refrigerator, microwave and vending machines
- Office hours with professional service providers and targeted business educational sessions for you and your staff
- No long term lease obligations. Facilities offer flexible on year lease agreements with 60-day notice terms.
- Access to state of the art equipment at Montgomery College.