155 Gibbs Street 4th Floor | Rockville, MD 20850
Class A office space located in the heart of the bustling Rockville Town Center, which features great access to restaurants, nightlife, community events and fitness facilities.
36 offices and office suites to accommodate health technology, cybersecurity, biohealth and other enabling technologies
The facility offers flexible one-year lease agreements with 60-day notice terms.
Shared conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual systems, pre-wired offices to accommodate both telephone and broadband internet services and wireless internet access available
Shared kitchenette/lunch room with coffee and other hot gourmet beverages, refrigerator, microwave and vending machines
Relevant Health Accelerator
- Five-month cohort to five founders of health tech startups the skills to develop, position, and launch a viable health tech product
- 4000 square feet of open space in a co-work environment
- Focused on biohealth convergence, or the connection between disciplines in the healthcare market, including Health Technology, Bioinformatics, Health Information, Health Cybersecurity and other enabling technologies.
- Resident companies receive access to support in both hardware and software development.
- Resident companies will be aided by a variety of resources including BHI “Entrepreneurs-in-Residence,” MITRE technologists, key-opinion-leader sessions, tactical workshops on technology development, and entrepreneurship support from various corporate, strategic and investment partners.