Meet RESI’s Network of Global Investors and Channel Partners
This fall, the Redefining Early Stage Investments Conference (RESI) will expand to include tech hubs and companies from the First Coast: DC, MD, PA, NJ, NY, RI, CT, and MA. RESI invites earliest stage companies from the discovery stage through venture stage: companies seeking grants, seed, angel, series A, and series B funding.
As a client/partner of BioHealth Innovation and/or an early stage biohealth start-up in the BioHealth Capital Region, you can attend the RESI Boston September Conference at a reduced rate - $300 each ticket for the first 5 signups; each ticket valued at $1,295.
RESI is a partnering vehicle for you to connect with global investors and strategic partners. You'll have an opportunity to showcase your technology and assets in a poster board format with our table in the exhibit hall. You can participate in partnering and networking all day, and explore the exhibit hall, investor panels and entrepreneur workshops.
$300 for Tech Hub Members Includes:
- 1 Tech Hub Member (BioHealth Innovation Client / Partner) Ticket
- Present Your Technology in a Poster Board Format at BHI Table
- Company Datasheet Featured on Website and Newsletter
- All Day Access to Partnering, Networking, Panels and Workshops
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Cocktail Reception
- All Registered Attendees Eligible to Apply to First Coast Innovation Challenge
- Top 5 companies of the First Coast tech hub members will present their technology as a 10-minute pitch to a panel of early-stage investors.
- Top 5 will be featured in Marketing Channels
- It's FREE to Apply (Application Deadline: 8/17/18)