Wednesday, July 01, 2020, 11:00am - 03:00pm
Whether your business is investor funded and/or grant backed, investors are ALWAYS looking for companies that are pre-revenue or cash flow negative to extend their runway and slow their burn rate — especially in uncertain times.
On Wednesday, July 1st, we're hosting a webinar on Cash Flow Management, and attendees should expect to hear about:
- The Importance of Good Data
- Burn rate and how to calculate it
- Cash flow calculation/projection
- The best tool in your toolbox is your cash flow statement, but how can it be more useful?
- Managing Costs
- Real-life examples on how to speed up "cash in", while slowing down "cash out."
- Separating your expenses into controllable categories
- Navigating PPP
- Tips to maximize loan forgiveness
- Other strategies for cash flow for PPP recipients
- CARES Act eligible credits and deferrals to improve cash flow
- Grant Agreements & Flexibility
- Some grant terms are flexible, and some are more stringent and require draw downs at certain times.
- We'll discuss timing for revisiting grant agreements to determine how much flexibility you have.