YOU THOUGHT SHARK TANK WAS TOUGH?
Submit your application for a chance to be named the Startup with the Most Commercial Potential at the BioHealth Capital Region Forum, win $10,000 and more!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15, 2019
FINALISTS ANNOUNCED: March 21, 2019
PRESENT AT THE BIOHEALTH CAPITAL REGION FORUM APRIL 9, 2019PRESENT AT THE BIOHEALTH CAPITAL REGION FORUM APRIL 9, 2019
Finalists will have a chance to win the grand prize by presenting in front of a panel of prominent industry funding experts and executives.
Moderator - Rich Bendis, President and CEO, BioHealth Innovation
- John Rubin, Executive Director, JP Morgan Private Bank
- Charles J. Andres, Intellectual Property Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR)
- Raghav Bhargava, Associate, New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Ethel Rubin, Entrepreneur in Residence, NIH
- Shaun Grady, Vice-President Business Development Operations, AstraZeneca
- Norm Marcus, MD, Venture Partner, Sanderling Ventures
Grand Prize provided by WSGR $10,000
Visibility in front of hundreds of attendees and prominent industry and venture capital judges
Product, Technical Feasibility, Marketing/Strategy, Leadership Team, Financial/Projection
PAST WINNERS: Sonavex (2016) LifeSprout (2017) Galen Robotics (2018)