Learn how to keep your company's data safe from cyber attacks by attending the Maryland Tech Council's Seminar on maintaining good "Cyber Hygiene"
Last year over 2000 attended and over 80 companies exhibited. This year it should be twice as big and twice as fun. Registration is free and tables are discounted. Check it out at https://dcexpo2017.eventbrite.com
The NIH is hosting a webinar regarding the new changes to the resubmission application. For more information read the full Notice NOT-OD-17-050
The event will include music, lawn games, hors d'oeuvres, drinks.
MedImmune fully supports and abides by the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals. MedImmune cannot accommodate or pay for the cost of a spouse or other guest of a healthcare professional. As such, this event is open to invitees only. If you are a prescriber and/or a Federal, State, or Institution employee, you may be subject to laws, regulations, or rules which prohibit, limit, or require the public disclosure of gifts, meals, or items of value you may receive. We ask that you comply with any such laws, regulations, or rules that govern your receipt of gifts, meals, or items of value. Please bring your State License Number (SLN) and National Provider Identifier (NPI) to the event. These will be used for reporting purposes where required by state and federal law (OPEN Payments). You may look up your NPI and SLN at http://www.npinumberlookup.org/.
1. Who should attend this event? This event is intended for scientists and leaders of bio Pharma companies only, as the purpose of this event is to connect scientists in overlapping areas of interest.
1. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Attendees are required to show a picture ID.
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Please follow signs for event parking & entrance.
3. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? For questions, send e-mail to Sarah Meisheid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Is my registration/ticket transferrable? No, all guests must be registered via Eventbrite.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, we will have registration check-in for all registered guests.
6. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? No, for security purposes they must match. If you go by a nickname that doesn't match your ID Please Put the Nickname before your legal first name Example: First Name Box: Bob - Robert; Last Name Box: Smith
The Best Two Day Event for Everything and Everyone You Need to Know to Take Your Startup to the Next Level. In this fast-paced multi-track program learn from experts: how to incorporate your business, raise money, attract and retain employees, protect your intellectual property, accounting 101, sales for startups, marketing on a shoestring, growth hacking, dealing with legal issues ranging from employee and supplier contracts to immigration-related issues for your employees. RSVP at http://www.startupspectacular.com - early tickets are only $395 for two days. Last year this sold out quickly!
Meet with business leaders across from the biomedical industry and discuss what you need to know about intellectual property.
The 2017 Biomedical PhD Career Fair offers a great opportunity for employers to connect with potential hires about opportunities in their organizations. Pairing companies from across the region and country with PhD students and trainees from Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, NIH, and Howard University, the Biomedical PhD Career Fair caters to employers who are looking to recruit top talent from some of the country’s strongest biomedical programs.
Trainees attending the Career Fair specialize in disciplines including:
JEvents v3.1.19 Stable Copyright © 2006-2014