Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Business formation and governance
- Advisory board vs board of directors
- Equity incentive plans
- Non-disclosure agreements (with potential co-owners/joint ventures/investors and employees)
- Worker classifications (exempt vs non-exempt; W2 or 1099)
- Employment contracts
- Lease or distributor agreements
- Customer agreements (for Beta testing and beyond)
- CRADA’s and technology transfer agreements
Learn about these topics and more through the December 13th PathFinder Innovation Program. (There is no charge to attend in person or by videoconference. However, pre-registration by NOON, 12/12 is required).
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. Networking Lunch
- 1:30-2:45 p.m.– Issues Overview (in person/by videoconference)
- Anthony Millin, Esq. – Startups Chair, Shulman Rogers
- Lynn Perry Parker, Esq. – Principal, LPP Law
- 2:45 p.m. – 1:1 Office Hours (in person/by videoconference)*
This program is cosponsored by BioHealth Innovation, Launch Workplaces, TEDCO and Montgomery County. It is open to anyone in the BioHealth Capital Region.
To register/For more information, email: BHI@BioHealthInnovation. *Participation in Overview Discussion (in person/by videoconference) is required to attend 1:1 office hours.
Location Rockville, MD