YOU THOUGHT SHARK TANK WAS TOUGH?
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS at
Submit your application for a chance to be named the Startup with the Most Commercial Potential at the BioHealth Capital Region Forum, win $10,000 and more!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 8, 2019
FINALISTS ANNOUNCED: March 21, 2019
PRESENT AT THE BIOHEALTH CAPITAL REGION FORUM APRIL 9, 2019PRESENT AT THE BIOHEALTH CAPITAL REGION FORUM APRIL 9, 2019
Finalists will have a chance to win the grand prize by presenting in front of a panel of prominent industry funding experts and executives.
Moderator - Rich Bendis, President and CEO, BioHealth Innovation
- John Rubin, Executive Director, JP Morgan Private Bank
- Charles J. Andres, Intellectual Property Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR)
- Raghav Bhargava, Associate, New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Ethel Rubin, NIH Entrepreneur in Residence
- Shaun Grady, Vice-President Business Development Operations, AstraZeneca
Grand Prize provided by WSGR $10,000
Visibility in front of hundreds of attendees and prominent industry and venture capital judges
Product, Technical Feasibility, Marketing/Strategy, Leadership Team, Financial/Projection