We are recruiting for a temporary contractual assignment for CRNPs or Physician Assistants to join the Johns Hopkins COVID team to staff the Alternate Care Site at the Baltimore Convention Center (ACS BCC).
We have an urgent need to staff this center in order to address this healthcare emergency. This will be a 24/7 operation with 12-hour day and evening shifts.
- CRNP or PA active, current and unrestricted license in any US state.
- Within past 2 years, must have experience working with adults (as CRNP/PA).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Inpatient, ICU, ER/Urgent Care experience
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Location of services may at times be in remote, austere or challenging environments.
- Must be able to perform duties in a stressful and high paced environment without physical limitations.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and flexibility in work requirements to include potential shift changes based on operational needs and/or command priorities.
- ACLS/BLS preferred.
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- May require bending, stooping and lifting as required for patient care and transport.
Job Type: Temporary/Contractual