BioHealth Innovation, Inc., (BHI) a non-profit organization which strives to facilitate the development of commercially viable health IT products and companies by connecting market relevant research assets to appropriate funding, management and markets, is seeking interns as part of the BHI Internship Program.
POSITION DESCRIPTION – BHI Intern
BioHealth Innovation, Inc. (BHI), a regional private-public partnership focusing on commercializing market-relevant biohealth innovations and increasing access to early-stage funding in Central Maryland, is seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to fill internship positions at the Rockville, MD headquarters. The BHI Internship Program offers essential experience for IT, Business, and Biohealth students in the region. By offering a variety of projects and responsibilities to students, BHI aims to prepare interns for professional careers in the business, life sciences, healthcare and IT industries.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively and creatively
- Maintain flexibility in a changing environment and communicate effectively across the organization
- Currently pursuing a BA or BS in a scientific, business, or IT field
- At least one year of experience working in a professional environment
- Familiarity with early-stage technology companies preferred
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a plus
TERMS & COMPENSATION
Compensation for this position is competitive and negotiable. BHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.