The NHLBI is accepting applications for the I-Corps at NIH™ Program, which provides funding, mentoring, and networking opportunities to current Phase I SBIR/STTR awardees and Fast-Track awardees in the first phase of their award to help commercialize your promising biomedical technology. During this 8-week, hands-on program, you’ll learn how to focus your business plan and get the tools to bring your treatment to the patients who need it most.
Program benefits include:
- Funding up to $55,000 to cover total program costs
- Training from biotech sector experts
- Expanding your professional network
- Building the confidence and skills to create a comprehensive business model
- Gaining years of entrepreneurial skills in a matter of week
All applications must be submitted through PAR-22-073 no later than November 15, 2023. Please note that the updated due dates for the FY2024 I-Corps at NIH™ cohorts may be found at NOT-OD-23-188. This cohort begins in March 2024. The sessions will be held virtually except for the in-person kickoff in Houston, TX, and the in-person closeout session in Bethesda, MD.