Rockville, MD – BioHealth Innovation, Inc. (BHI) is proud to announce that our Founder, President & CEO, Rich Bendis, has been named a finalist for the Community Builder Award in the 2023 BioHealth Capital Region Annual Awards, hosted by BioBuzz.
Rich Bendis’ dedication to fostering innovation and supporting the biohealth ecosystem has been instrumental in driving growth and collaboration within the industry. His visionary leadership at BHI has created a platform for emerging companies, researchers, and entrepreneurs to connect with resources, expertise, and opportunities, significantly contributing to the region’s economic development and public health advancements.
BioBuzz’s recognition of Rich Bendis as a finalist for the Community Builder Award is a testament to his unwavering commitment and impactful work in the BioHealth Capital Region, encompassing Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia.
In addition to the Community Builder Award, the 2023 BioHealth Capital Region Annual Awards features several other categories recognizing excellence and innovation across the biohealth sector:
- The ‘John Holaday’ BioHealth Leadership Award: Honoring leaders who are committed to excellence and innovation in the BioHealth field.
- The Workforce Champion of the Year Award: Celebrating organizations and programs that significantly enhance the biotech workforce.
- The Startup of the Year Award: Acknowledging startups that have shown outstanding achievements and innovations in life sciences.
- The Breakthrough Life Science Company of the Year Award: Recognizing companies that have made significant progress towards commercialization and achieved major milestones.
- The Employer of the Year Award: Honoring life science employers who build exceptional workforces and foster inclusive, resilient, and employee-centric cultures.
We at BHI are delighted to be part of a community that values collaboration, innovation, and dedication to improving healthcare and patients’ lives. We congratulate all the finalists across these categories for their remarkable contributions to the biohealth industry.
The winners will be determined by public voting and announced at the Annual Awards Celebration in April 2024. We encourage everyone to participate in the voting process and support the incredible individuals and organizations making a difference in our region.
For more information about the awards, and finalists, and to cast your vote, please click here. Join us in celebrating the achievements and contributions of these outstanding finalists in the BioHealth Capital Region.